Monday, November 9, 2009

Heisman according to Markus

The season is coming to an end soon, and things are looking really bad for Oklahoma. I saw the game this saturday and the offence was just horrible. Laundry Jones was ice cold, and the recievers wasn't helping him. This seasons recruiting seems to be one of Coach Stoops most important he has had at OU. Or is this the end to an era in Oklahoma football?

Once again the defence looked like the finest defence in the country, too bad many of them are going in the draft. Nebraskas D wasn't too bad either :)

When it comes to Heisman, my brother had a post a few days ago. From my point of view I would go against the opinion of the blog readers ( who voted Tebow) and pick Colt McCoy. My pick is based upon fairness, and I believe that the Heisman jury is going to acknowledge McCoys college career as they already have with Tebow and Bradford.

My trip to the states is coming up. I will be in Lubbock for the OU at Texas Tech game in two weeks. And after that head back to Tulsa/Claremore, OK for thanksgiving. Three weeks from now me and my brother is going to Gainesville to see Tebow at his Senior Night. Getting Psyched!

/Markus

To the comment on the last post: No Swede plays a big role at a major school right now. Watch the thread here for more info. http://amerikanskfotboll.egetforum.se/board/svenska-college-spelare-t588.html

1 comment:

  1. I think it is very easy. It is between Colt, Tebow and Ingram this year. If Colt continues to produce, I agree that he will get a lot of votes, especially from those states. If he stumbles the SEC championship game will also decide the Heisman I think. That is if Alabama wins BECAUSE of Ingram having a great game. If Florida wins Tebow must have a graet game.

    Go Gators /Magnus

    ReplyDelete