Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Early Bird Special?

Finally ESPN launches espn360 for the european market. With this a "Early Bird Special" costing one around 1000 SEK for the complete season.

Instead, the monthly offer seems like a better deal costing 155 SEK a month. With the college football season being just 4 months long there is no need for the full year deal.

My choice will be to get monthly passes whenever ESPN America doesn´t air the games I am interested in.

Anyways, Bringham Young vs Oklahoma is on ESPN360 the 3rd of september. Bring em on!

2 comments:

  1. Personally I want to enjoy college fotball archived games long into spring and the nasty baseball season.
    Also College b-ball is good entertainment.
    Go Gators /Magnus

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the earlybird at 848 SEK. Since the site has been down all but the 1 hour I got in I got very lucky. Now it is 1000 SEK for a year.
    /Magnus

    ReplyDelete