Tuesday, September 15, 2009

What can stop USC



With an impressive comeback at The Horseshoe this Saturday I wonder what can stop USC from going to the National Cahmpionship Game?

The true freshman Matt Barkley, who I mentioned before in this blog, made an extremly good impression on me. Just to be able to think in a hostile environment as the Horseshoe is impressive to me. Even more so when I read articles that states that they have never experienced an environment as hostile as this Saturday.

So who is going to stop USC? The computers seems like the only ones who can hold them of from going to Pasadena.

/Markus

1 comment:

  1. Too early to speculate, but, if Florida, Texas and Penn State also goes undefeated as well as USC, it will be BCS mayhem.
    Florida will come out on top, but who will they play? I say USC, with OU's loss to BYU it also hurt Texas chances, and as for the nittany lions, see their crappy schedule.

    Go Gators /Magnus

    ReplyDelete