Monday, September 7, 2009

Wrap-up week1

"I'm sorry, I'm extremely sorry...". Famous Tebow quote after the Ole Miss loss last year. Time for Sam Bradford to make a similar speech after their opening game loss to BYU. Personally I really feel for OU fans right now. I remeber last year after the Gators Ole Miss loss, the emptiness you feel after this kind of loss. I still think however that it's possible for OU to get back in the National champinohip race. They need some help from other teams, and they of course need to beat Texas and win the BIG 12 championship. BYU also needs to loose a couple of games of course.
Other upsets week 1 was Boise state's win over Oregon, William & Mary (!!!) win over Virginia and to me Georgias loss to Oklahoma State.
Other then that the most surprising to me was Notre Dames convincing win over Nevada, especially the ND defence holding Nevada to 0 points. Also Michigans comfortable win over W Michigan. Week 2 will give us a good game when ND goes to Ann Arbour for the big game.
Other then that no surprises, just glad that the show is finally upon us. Let's enjoy the 141st fotball season.

Go Gators /Magnus

No comments:

Post a Comment