Sunday, October 18, 2009

BCS standings

After a hard evening for a Sooner fan the BCS standings is coming up tomorrow. I am going to try to give you my prediction after a Texas win, a VT loss to Georgia Tech and a Florida not playing good at all – or as some one wrote on ESPN.com Arkansas 20 – Florida 16 – Refs 7. :)  I do not think my brother has the same opinion as me, but some of the calls on the drive that tied the game late in the 4th quarter was just stunning…

Ok, here is my prediction (before the end of the Alabama game, who has some problem with SC):

1. Florida by alot!

2. Alabama

3 Texas

4 Boise State

5. LSU

6. Cincy

7. USC

8. Iowa

9. Miami

10. TCU / Penn State

Otherwise, the sooner game was just plain hard to watch with all sorts of crazy turnovers. The worst, obviously, Franks one which reminded me on the one Mark Bradley decided to pick up in the Orange Bowl 2005 against USC – the play where I lost all confidence in college football players being smart… 

/Markus

No comments:

Post a Comment