Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Red River Rivalry is coming up

It isn’t often I say that Oklahoma isn’t going to win on a Saturday. But this weekend is different, and what I have seen the last couple of weekends it seems like OU won’t be even close to Texas.

With that said, I have to say that I don’t like Texas this year either. I just don’t think they play well enough. What would be interesting is if OU is to win. Who is going to play Florida in Pasadena i January? Cincinnati or Boise State? Or it might even be Alabama on a re-match of the SEC-championship game, if that match-up is close.

Tebow was back this weekend – and he sure is a fine college football player. He got it in him!  Talking about Tebow, this piece from CBS 60 minutes is quite interesting. It sure reminds you that Football is one of the hardest job one can have. It is like a big lottery where everyone that joins win, but some just don’t come out as winners.


Watch CBS News Videos Online

No comments:

Post a Comment