Monday, December 7, 2009

Draft + 2010 season + Heisman

Never to early to start thinking about the upcoming draft. Clausen says he's coming out and is said to become first QB taken in the draft. My god, what short memory people have. He completely stunk in last two years, and reporters actually highlighted last years bowl win over Hawaii (!!!) as a positive thing.
Personally I would take Bradford over Clausen any day. Sensational pocket presence and accuracy downfield. He will get back from this injury and if teams are thinking a little more long-term it would be a way smarter pick. Don't get me started on jake Locker and how bad he is.

Otherwise I agree with Markus about the booring bowl-season coming up. I think however Florida will struggle against Cincy, just because this is not where we wanted to be. I would not be suprised if TT sits out this one and gets John Brantley a head start on next season.

I actually also think they should give the Heisman to McCoy. Ingram will anyway win it easily next year.

Next season will be lacking a lot of star players. I can only see Ingram beeing the only real star and he will dominate SEC and college fotball as long as he stays healthy and do not enter draft. Maybe Zack Collaros could also become a Heisman candidate next year.

For the Gators it will be a middle year to break in Brantley and change a lot in the system without the tripple-option available.

Go Gators /Magnus

No comments:

Post a Comment