Monday, December 7, 2009

How sweet it is!

Well, how poorly Oklahoma has been this year the fall of USC makes me feel much better… They are now bound for Emerald Bowl! Does Emerald Bowl even exist?

And they are going to play Boston College, nr 4 in the ACC… What a disaster, and I love it.

I also love how good old Charlie Weis thinks he has been handled tougher by the media by saying: “You could bet that if I were living with a grad student here in South Bend, it would be national news. He's [coach Caroll] doing it in Malibu and it's not national news. What's the difference? I don't understand."

The Bowl season is rather dull this year. I can’t see how:

Texas is going to get crushed by Alabama

TCU will definitly win over Boise State, how can it even be allowed to play football in the state of Idaho?

Florida is going to kill Cinci. Tebow is going to have one of this best games ever an win by at least 3 TDs

Georgia Tech – Idaho? What?

//Markus 

No comments:

Post a Comment